Rabu, 1 Jun 2011

leaving you all.....sorry!


it's already a few days i left mybeloved gadeess
my gud listener
my advisors
the best ever housemate.....
my gurl to hangout...watching movies...shopping....
i 'm leaving them!erghh...sounds bad...
i hope they may knoe that i had to do this...
i really had to do this.....
if i had da opportunity... i will never leaving you all..
this is da last semester we'll stay together...
but at the last...i can't make it....erghhhhhhhh...
i'm really dissapointed gurls...
i luv u all so fuckin damn much!:(
never mind la gurls....even we r not staying together anymore
we can always be juz like bfore,..
i'm promise...i'll nver forget you all..
you all are in my soul.......
I am really missed to hangout and gossipng wif you all...
hopefully you all may had a blissful life...and most importantly..
take gud care of youself...study hard
wishing you all get the best result for this semester...

gurls!!!!!never ever forget that i love you all very much....
u are alwayz in my soul....
*i keep crying when i am thinking about u all!!:'(

2 ulasan:

  1. huhu..
    im cry gurl when read ur entry..
    missed u too..seriously...
    take care too okay..
    next hope bley hangout same2..;(

    BalasPadam
  2. missing u tooo:(huk3...i hav no body to be my gud adviser!

    BalasPadam