Khamis, 16 Jun 2011

Internal Practical OM114

today was the last day i'm as "Practical Student"..

juz only a few hours i'll leave it...

thanks to God everythng move smoothly!

and my boss is nice and funny!!

even for da first, i'm not fully ready and excited to face it..

even my boss is isn't alwayz around me..

but its oke..its alrght...

i may understand with it..my boss is a bussy person

and he got a lot of comitment..

i can handle it my boss!!hehehe

juz for a week...

i had a lot of experiences and advises from my lecturer..

and to miss wawa...thanks a lot...

i'm sure without u, i can't make it easy..thanks onces again!

i'll never ever forget all this experiences..heee:p

hurmmmmmm...i'm gonna miss it!yeahhh...

without i realize it, it juz a few months..

i'll had my LI...i'll leave ktn...

times move faster when we are in gud condition??am i right??

hurmmmm...its enough already laa..adiosss....



2 ulasan: