Rabu, 23 Mac 2011

what a hard decisions??

This day!What a sorrow night??i feel touched and miserable !i got too much problem to settle it down..it is caused by my unstable health?hurmm..i am quite busy with my classes, assgment, test and my final is juz around the corner??how come??may I perform better this sem??but it’s not da main topic 4 my entry this night…yesterday,I juz been scolded by my sis..i feel touched and feel like to cry…I dun hav da strength nymore..i knoe its absolutely true what did she say..but its not fully my mistake..i am juz ordinary person, always made mistake..now, what?? Da decision which I tried to avoid comes again!i hav to leave my first buddies for the first I am at Shahputra ...to ty, ucu n sya..i knoe we’ll still being bff but I knoe it’s quite difficult coz we’ll be apart..i felt so comfortable and happy living with you all..honestly, I dun’t want to leave you all!i luv you all so much!you all are the true friends..girls, dunt ever forget me ya..we’ll being bff forever n ever!!!all the memories wil always keep im my mind!! i dun’t knoe what going happen to me when I stay there..seriouly, I can’t live there…but I can’t do anythin’…oh my God, give me da strength…I need it…I hav to accept it positively!! There’s must be a silver lining behind the cloud…hurmmm..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan