Sabtu, 6 November 2010

hey boy! its so hurting me!!!


it so difficult to find blissful in our life....
and it's too possible to keep "da hepiness" for the rest of our life!
i am not a lucky gurl who always got what they want...
i am a LOSER!!!!
i even can't had someone special in my life...and if i got him, he juz leave me after i truly fall in luv wif him...
how cruel u are????how could u did this to me???
what is actually n exactly ur intentions towards me????
i really wanna knoe...for da first time u stay away from me..
.i did ask u,n u juz put the blame on me...am i too egoistic???hypocrete?? i hav put it down...my egoistic...that all bcoz of u!!!only bcoz of u.....
bcoz of u ok!!!
one thing tht u should know..
tht nobody know....
i'm hurting for da whole time after what u did to me!!!
and now.....
i feel like u stab into my heart when u blocking me from following ur blog, and ur fb...i could not do that to u even i really need to did it..
but it's so easy 4 u to did it....as easy as counting 1 to 10...u did it without any feeling..
am i right????????
my dear, u know...even seem like i hate u and hurting wif u...but i'm still want to take out ur current development...
u still be my priority!!
i'm crying bcoz of man???bcoz of someone did't appreciate me???
shitttttt......why this is happen to me????
i really wanna forget u!!!!
but i can't!!!why u came into my loneliness life?? if u juz wanna play around wif my feeling???
what i have done to u???
i think this is the ending between u and me,...
my dear, i'll try to forget u...i'm promise!!
thanks for all what u did to me...thanks a lot!!
u r my most beautiful memory i ever had and also my painful!!!
I HATE U, my dear!!!:(
pless stay away from my life!!i'm begging!!
i cant do it...but i'm sure u can do it!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan